Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Pheromones are in the air!!

I do adore romance. Flowers and chocolate and foot massages. But I can't say I'm a fan of Valentine's Day. If you can't make the effort to show how much you love your significant other during the year, then a half-assed commercially manufactured heart shaped token given on an overly hyped arbitrary date is more of an insult than a romantic gesture. Having said that hand made with love is completely different story. And any time of year is good for that. So here's a little bit of cross stitch l'amour.


You may indeed have the pattern.  Here you go.

I started about an hour ago and this is as far I got. It's actually a little creepy.... 



So if you've got someone to snuggle with get snuggling.
If you don't, stretch out on that bed and enjoy the covers just as you like them.

(♡^▽^♡)

No comments:

Post a Comment